Thursday 23 June 2016

Friends graduate as KWASU’s best

TWO friends, Mumeenah Mustapha and Lutfat Usman, of the Departments of the Microbiology and Biochemistry of the Kwara State University (KWASU) have emerged the best graduating students for 2014/2015 academic session.

They finished with the Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.82 on 4.0 scale.

The Vice-Chancellor (VC), Prof AbdulRasheed Na’allah, congratulated the students on their feat, describing them as pride of the
institution.

He spoke during the convocation.
On how she achieved the feat, Mumeenah said her journey to success was not smooth, noting that she studied hard to make it.

She said: “I emerged the best graduating student not by my will, but by Allah’s. I don’t think I am better than my colleagues, but I will say I am fortunate to have earned Allah’s favour. At the same time, I studied hard to achieve the success.
When one is determined to achieve something and is focus, I believe he will smile in the end.”

Mumeenah recalled the challenges she faced during her days in school,

saying: “I had sleepless nights and never had enough resources, but I am happy everything ended well.”
For Lutfat, the feat was achieved through prayer and dedication.

She said: “Everything I achieved was through prayer and dedication.

No comments:

Post a Comment